Amazing View Of Otter Creek Falls, With Natural Swimming Pool.
. One of the best waterfront properties in Lewis County. Wow what a spot. And OMGosh the swimming hole! What a great feature, enjoy swimming in this spot with sandy shoreline and solid rock bottom, depth ranges from 3 'to 7' deep. Sit on my porch and listen to the waterfalls and gentle rapids only 65' away from shoreline of Otter Creek.. Take in the amazing scenic beauty of this site. Only God could make this scenery. The creek, Cabin ,Big Timber, wooded islands, rocky outcrops, natural swimming pool, easy walk to shore, makes this place a real gem. And to top it all off a truly great cabin for you to relax in with amazing construction and decor, along with top line quality amish made furniture, and custom built everything. Enjoy the easy walk to shoreline on custom made Rock/timber/stone stairway. Then enjoy a quiet evening on the natural flat Rock area on my adirondack chairs overlooking the waterfalls.
If you need to unwind, get refreshed, and get away from that somtimes hectic urban life that can be full of stress, this is the right place for you.
Cabin comes equipped with full kitchen with island and amazing rustic solid wood slabs finished to perfection for your counter tops. All top of the line faucets, and fixtures. For those cool and cold nights enjoy a romantic evening cozy and warm sitting by my glass front wood stove.
There are 2 bedrooms with the master on lower level with one cedar log queen bed. The upper Bedroom is spacious and has 2 cedar log queen beds. These bedrooms also have top of the line rustic dressers custom made.Then in the open loft area there is one single cedar log bed.
The living room /open dining room has amish made rustic oak table and stick built chairs, sofa and coffee table, and rocker.
The bathroom has a 48 inch shower unit, comfort height toilet, with an amazing 36 inch vanity with copper sink and custom made cabinets.
A new washer and Dryer unit has been installed for guest use.
The property sits on 3 acres of land with 360' of waterfront and has a driveway 250' long to the cabin from Chases Lake Road. Lots of Stateland nearby for hiking, cross county skiing, mountain biking. Also 3 miles away is the Famous Otter Creek Horse trail system that composes of 60 miles of Trails for horse riding and or hiking all on NYS Land and Forever Wild areas.
Snowmobile trails very close or trailer snowmobiles to designated parking area at trail head 3 miles away.
2.5 miles to parking trail head at Otter Creek State Forest with miles of hiking along Otter Creek. This is a 1206 acre tract with awesome trails that wind along scenic Otter Creek , with diversity of landscapes. Steep ridges, gentle rapids, great Brown Trout population.
3.0 miles to parking trail head for Independence River Wild Forest. This is a 76,000 acres of forever wild forest. Be bold and adventerios and hike where not many people go to Big Otter Lake which is headwaters of Otter Creek and enjoy a wilderness adventure. Big Otter Lake is also part of the Han -De -Ron -Dah wilderness. And i heard it is great fishing!
The Adirondack Park covers some 6.1 million acres, a land area roughly the size of Vermont and greater than the National Parks of Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier and Great Smoky Mountains combined. The Adirondack Park is a publicly protected area encompassing much of the northeastern portion of Upstate New York. It is the largest state protected area in the contiguous United States, and the largest National Historic Landmark.
Strict Pet Policy in Place. See Dog Policy & Rules For Cabin
1) Dog is to remain on first floor, and to stay in open living room/ kitchen area.
2) Dog is not allowed on any furniture.
3) Keep dogs paws clean and free of dirt ,mud when entering cabin.
4) Dog is to have update and current rabies vaccination
5) Owner is to remove any dog stools from yard and cabin outside area
6) Any shedded hair from dog will be cleaned and removed from inside cabin .
7) No playing with Dog inside cabin, throwing balls, jumping ,scratching, skidding, digging ect. I have hardwood floors and easily are scratched and dug up with active dogs.
8) Please walk dog away from cabin area in woods or along driveway when dog needs to Pee or #2.
9) No dogs under age of 1.5 years. Or over 50 pounds.
Payments for reservation deposit set up online through my on line pay pal secure account
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
<strong>Dog Policy & Rules For Cabin </strong><br />
1) Dog is to remain on first floor, and to stay in open living room/ kitchen area. <br />
2) Dog is not allowed on any furniture. <br />
3) Keep dogs paws clean and free of dirt ,mud when entering cabin. <br />
4) Dog is to have update and current rabies vaccination <br />
5) Owner is to remove any dog stools from yard and cabin outside area <br />
6) Any shedded hair from dog will be cleaned and removed from inside cabin . <br />
7) No playing with Dog inside cabin, throwing balls, jumping ,scratching, skidding, digging ect. I have hardwood floors and easily are scratched and dug up with active dogs. <br />
8) Please walk dog away from cabin area in woods or along driveway when dog needs to Pee or #2. <br />
9) No dogs under age of 1 year.