Adirondack River Front Cabin On 5 Acres Of Old Growth Forest, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Amazing! What a spot! Oh my Gosh! Wow! Its like something out of a National Geographic Magazine! This is what people are saying when they come to the Independence River Cabin. New feature has Snowshoes available to rent for your winter wonderland adventure! Cross country Skiis available soon!
This beautiful log sided cabin sits 65 feet from the awesome Independence River, with great views of the gentle rapids and pools . If you like privacy this is it, it is located on 5.7 acres of old growth forest, and a 600' long private driveway to cabin site. If you are a horseback rider this place is a short ride on your horse to connect to the 65 miles of otter creek state forest trail system. If you like hiking directly from cabin and or cross country skiing you found the place.
The cabin located within Adirondack Park boundary is truly a unique spot to just enjoy the Adirondack trails and area.
If you like modern rustic charm this cabin has it all. The decor in this cabin is amazing and has great new furniture, log cedar beds, a bar top island that will truly amaze you. We take great pride in making sure this Cabin is super clean. You 'fussy' females who love clean places will feel very comfortable in this cabin.
The cabin has 2 bedrooms. One downstairs and one up stairs. Also a loft area overlooking living area can be used as third bedroom. One full bath with a 4' shower . Kitchen area features all new appliances,refrigerator, electric cook stove, microwave. Kitchen counter top is a special 4 inch slab of a full tree, also small island bar top. Enjoy a romantic evening around the glass front wood stove in the living area, also cabin has electric heat for those really cold winter nights.
Also cabin has satellite Dish TV and you can view local TV stations and 120 other cable TV channels
The fishing along the river has great Trout fishing.Explore and go fishing upstream directly from cabin on miles and miles of river all on NYS DEC managed Stateland. You can venture and explore out along the river.Discover and explore the rapids, small pools, waterfalls, islands, cliffs, sandbars for miles upstream.
A new Fire Pit has been constructed located on the bank of the river. Enjoy the sound and the view of the river while having great friend and family campfire time. And if you play guitar do not forget to bring for great strumming and singing around the fire light.
Snowmobiling Paradise Access Lewis county trail system right from cabin, higher elevation here means more snow !
The Adirondack Park covers some 6.1 million acres, a land area roughly the size of Vermont and greater than the National Parks of Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier and Great Smoky Mountains combined. The Adirondack Park is a publicly protected area encompassing much of the northeastern portion of Upstate New York. It is the largest state protected area in the contiguous United States, and the largest National Historic Landmark.
Strict Pet Policy in place see Dog Policy.
Dog Policy & Rules For Cabin
1) Dog is to remain on first floor, and to stay in open living room/ kitchen area.
2) Dog is not allowed on any furniture.
3) Keep dogs paws clean and free of dirt ,mud when entering cabin.
4) Dog is to have update and current rabies vaccination
5) Owner is to remove any dog stools from yard and cabin outside area
6) Any shedded hair from dog will be cleaned and removed from inside cabin .
7) No playing with Dog inside cabin, throwing balls, jumping ,scratching, skidding, digging ect. I have hardwood floors and easily are scratched and dug up with active dogs.
8) Please walk dog away from cabin area in woods or along driveway when dog needs to Pee or #2.
9) No dogs under age of 1.5 years. Or over 50 pounds.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
<p><strong>Strict Pet Policy please read over Dog Policy & Rules For Cabin </strong></p>
1) Dog is to remain on first floor, and to stay in open living room/ kitchen area. <br />
2) Dog is not allowed on any furniture. <br />
3) Keep dogs paws clean and free of dirt ,mud when entering cabin. <br />
4) Dog is to have update and current rabies vaccination <br />
5) Owner is to remove any dog stools from yard and cabin outside area <br />
6) Any shedded hair from dog will be cleaned and removed from inside cabin . <br />
7) No playing with Dog inside cabin, throwing balls, jumping ,scratching, skidding, digging ect. I have hardwood floors and easily are scratched and dug up with active dogs. <br />
8) Please walk dog away from cabin area in woods or along driveway when dog needs to Pee or #2. <br />
9) No dogs under age of 1 year.