The Lodge is brand new construction on an incredible Adirondack River with unique water features. There is truly no other site like this in the Adirondacks, the Lodge sits on 2.6 acres of Old Growth White Pine bordering 600 feet on the Independence River.
Most of our family, friends and guests are immediately drawn to the riverfront with a nice easy walk along river shore, enjoying the many diverse sections of the river. In and along the river, you and the entire family can enjoy several falls, natural pools, Islands, rock outcrops, swimming holes, tree bridges and panoramic views from the covered porch. Don't miss out on an opportunity to savor the sights and sounds of the river next to a campfire at our brick fire pit directly overlooking the Independence river. Also, the lodge is located on a private-dead end road providing guests with great privacy.
As you enter the lodge from the driveway, you walk directly into the Great Room with cathedral ceilings, exposed timbers, custom trim, premium furniture, new appliances, and durable flooring throughout. Your group will enjoy an open kitchen and dining room with custom 3 inch thick natural live edge wood counters and bar tops providing an authentic Adirondack feel. After a long day outside, cozy up to the natural stone fire place (electric) in the Great Room central to the Lodge's look and feel. Then exit through the large front sliding door to the spacious covered porch with amazing panoramic views of the river and forest. The porch has natural Hemlock posts and cedar railings from the surrounding area with ample room for the entire group to soak in the views and relax.
The lower walkout level will be completely finished with a Great Room, 2 Bedrooms, 1 full Bath and small office space. The two lower level bedrooms include a custom built cedar log Twin over Queen bunk in one room, plus a custom built cedar log queen bed in the other room. Then to top it off, we provide a custom built log Queen futon in Great Room. In addition to the futon, extra twin sized beds and/or floor mattresses can be provided in for guests sleeping in the lower level. Our design incorporates several top of the line soundproofing techniques between floors so that all guests can enjoy privacy, peace and quiet when they need it most. Also, from the lower level you can walk out to a 320 square feet covered patio area with panoramic views. All lower level ceilings will have large exposed & rustic beams designed and finished with a natural Adirondack feel throughout.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
<p><strong>Strict Pet Policy in Place,Dog Policy & Rules For Cabin </strong></p>
1) Dog is to remain on first floor, and to stay in open living room/ kitchen area. <br />
2) Dog is not allowed on any furniture. <br />
3) Keep dogs paws clean and free of dirt ,mud when entering cabin. <br />
4) Dog is to have update and current rabies vaccination <br />
5) Owner is to remove any dog stools from yard and cabin outside area <br />
6) Any shedded hair from dog will be cleaned and removed from inside cabin . <br />
7) No playing with Dog inside cabin, throwing balls, jumping ,scratching, skidding, digging ect. I have hardwood floors and easily are scratched and dug up with active dogs. <br />
8) Please walk dog away from cabin area in woods or along driveway when dog needs to Pee or #2. <br />
9) No dogs under age of 1.